Thursday, May 30, 2013

Marin County

"I've upped my standards. Now up yours!" -Pat Paulsen (presidential campaign slogan)
 Signs placed along the 101 and 580 in Marin County.
Quotes by residents of Marin.
 "It came home to me indelibly that I was never going to change anything in America by walking around carrying a sign. It was a great revelation. It saved me a lot of anxiety and a lot of wasted energy." - Peter Coyote
 "You can safely assume you’ve created God in your own image when it turns out that God hates all the same people you do." - Anne Lamott
"Find something you're passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it." - Julia Child
"The most valuable possession you can own is an open heart. The most powerful weapon you can be is an instrument of peace." - Carlos Santana
"Find your place on the planet. Dig in, and take responsibility from there." - Gary Snyder 
 "Don't compromise yourself. You're all you've got." - Janis Joplin
YTD - 315

No comments: